This guide will explain how BRLOGIC’s online radio dashboard works.
We will show the homepage features (Dashboard) and briefly introduce the main tools.
The Online Radio Dashboard
The dashboard d displays the most critical data about your web radio transmission.
Here you can find compiled information such as statistics, streaming status, and metadata.
The Dashboard’s top part is filled with quick statistics about the online radio status and other essential information that
- A player for online radio playback;
- Real-time audience;
- Streaming link;
- Monthly transfer and storage space
The bottom part is dedicated to the streaming status and presents two tabs: one for Auto DJ streaming and one for Live streaming.
Auto DJ transmission tab
The Auto DJ tab displays dynamically updated information.
You can quickly identify:
- The playlist currently being broadcasted;
- The upcoming schedules with countdown;
- The music currently playing;
- The list of upcoming songs to be played through the Dynamic Queue;
- The list of the forthcoming songs to be played through the playlist that is playing;
The Dynamic Queue feature is noteworthy. It allows you to add files to the play queue without editing the current playlist or restarting Auto DJ.
It is a powerful tool to increase interaction with your audience by quickly adding .mp3 audio files uploaded to your file manager, like voice messages and songs requested by your listeners.
Click here and access the guide to learn how to use Dynamic Queue in BRLOGIC’s Auto DJ.
Finally, you can start or stop Auto DJ, reload the playlist, change the playlist or skip the currently playing audio.
Live Broadcast tab
The dedicated Live Broadcast tab also features dynamically updated information:
- Transmission metadata (bitrate, codec, channels and sample rate);
- Announcer connected;
- Broadcast start time;
- IP of the announcer;
- Metadata with the name of the song, if available;
Identifying a Live or Auto DJ broadcast
Another essential aspect that makes all the difference in daily radio management is the automatic identification of a live broadcast.
First, the transition between Auto DJ and Live transmission occurs automatically, unnoticed by the listener.
The live broadcast tab has priority over the Auto DJ tab within the Dashboard whenever an announcer is online.
The Dashboard automatically identifies when an announcer is connected and updates the Dashboard bringing the Live broadcast tab forward.
The Auto DJ tab goes back to the top when the announcer ends the broadcast, and all this is automatically updated.
The Auto DJ tools
Besides the Dashboard, BRLOGIC’s Auto DJ includes many tools.
Below is a list of Auto DJ’s main tools, with their respective tabs:
- Manage audio files – Send and manage your audio files
- Playlists – Create and manage your playlists for playback on Auto DJ
- Schedule playlists – Create and manage your schedules for playing at the desired playlists time
- Broadcast passwords – Manage individual Live Broadcast passwords for your announcers
- Statistics – Complete, real-time, geolocated statistics and a complete history of your audience
- Playback history – History of all songs played during the broadcast via Auto DJ and Live (If available)
- Listener blocking – Block listeners via IP address
- Players and integrations – Create custom players, generate URLs to radio aggregator services, and more.
Do you have any question?
If you are one of our customers, please, click here to open a support request. We will assist you as you needed.
Not a customer yet?
Click here to start your radio station right now!
You can try our services without any cost and with no commitment!